Macquarie in a day
Uni life doesn’t have to be a mystery. In fact, on Thursday 16 April we’re opening our doors to anyone in Year 11 or Year 12 who wants to see what’s in store – that means you!
This is your chance to get a taste of what a day in the life of a Macquarie student is really like. You’ll be able to:
- get a feel for the campus
- sit in on lectures and demos
- experience some practicals and tutorials (pracs and tutes, to those in the know)
- choose your own subjects and plan your own day
- ask lecturers and current students all of your burning questions.
Of course, we’ll feed you as well. Lunch and some freebies are included.
Contact the team at:
T: (02) 9850 7250