Macquarie University Annual Reports are prepared for presentation to State Parliament in accordance with the New South Wales Annual Reports (Statutory Bodies) Act 1984 and Public Finance and Audit Act 1983.
In addition to fulfilling Macquarie University's reporting requirements under these Acts, the Annual Reports showcase the University's achievements within the reporting year and plans for the year ahead.
The Annual Report answers the interests of the University's diverse stakeholders, including members of Parliament, our staff and students, our alumni, and our industry and community partners.
The Annual Report is also available in other formats and may be obtained by contacting the Marketing Unit on +61 2 9850 7309 or by emailing email@example.com
Previous Annual Reports
Previous Macquarie University Annual Reports are also available in PDF format by following the link below.
- Macquarie University Annual Report 2012 (PDF 3.7Mb)
- Macquarie University Annual Report 2011 (PDF 3.8Mb)
- Macquarie University Annual Report 2010 (PDF 3Mb)
- Macquarie University Annual Report 2009 (PDF 5.5Mb)
- Macquarie University Annual Report 2008 (PDF 4.4Mb)
- Macquarie University Annual Report 2007 (PDF 9.5MB)
For access to Macquarie University Annual Reports prior to 2007 please contact the Marketing Unit on +61 2 9850 7309 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.